Graphic Content

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Happy Pranksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful April Fools Day. The day where we celebrate the absurd, the misguided and the sometimes downright cruel, if only to get a rise out of somebody. The day when the Swiss harvest their spaghetti trees, when Philadelphians visit the Taco Liberty Bell, when we all plan vacations to the islands of San Seriffe. These are the things that hoax legends are made of.

Someday, I will plan an April 1st joke to play on my friends. It will be airtight, and it will be put in motion well before the day. It will shake them to their very cores. They will cry. And I will laugh. Someday.

But until then, I will have to amuse myself with, "Hey, your shoe's untied," or, "Hey, your mom just died." (audible sigh) Oh well, back to my Left-Handed Whopper, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home